Games that you think deserve sequels

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What games have you played that you really think deserve sequels? This can only apply to games that haven't had any sequels at all. So if you want Kirby's Dream Land 3 to have a sequel, that doesn't count. (besides, Kirby 64 was it's sequel anyways.)
Only Games that have only had one game in the series so far. If there was a Diablo 2, you can't say Diablo 3. We're talking about the ones that haven't had enough attention.

Games I think deserve sequels:

Drill Dozer
An awesome game that was released near the death of the GBA. It wasn't well known, even though it was an awesome game, and game review sites all loved it. IGN gave it a best game of the month award. It was really fun, and definitely deserves a sequel.

Lady Sia
An awesome platfoermer released early in the GBA's life. There actually was a sequel planned, but it got cancelled. I was very disappointed.

Uniracers
The greatest racing game I've ever played. though since it was such a long time ago, and an unknown game, it's unlikely there will ever be another.

Pokemon Ranger
Granted, the game is fairly new, so there could possibly be a sequel still. Though I somehow doubt there will be.

Luigi's Mansion
THE game that needs a sequel. I mean it'd be great for the Wii! You know you could use the remote for the Flash Light. Still one of the greatest games I've ever played, and was the first game that scared the crap out of me. (Majora's Mask just sort of creeped me out)

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
one of 4 gamecube games I own. It rocks.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Elite Beat Agents...love me a good rythym game.
wub.gif

The first one was awesome and had some nice songs in it.
Let's hope that there is a second one.

Also, I understand there are Ouedon, but those aren't as good in my opinion
wink2.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Beyond Good and Evil
Phoenix Wright (I know there have been three so far, but **** Apollo Justice, we want Phoenix)
Ristar
Dynamite Headdy
Vectorman

If I think of more, I will post them here. Too damn tired right now
frown.gif

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Chrono Trigger 2, (and no Chrono Cross does not count)

Kid Icarus (again forgetting the poor excuse for a follow up that was on the GB, this was right up there in terms of fun and gameplay in comparison to Zelda and Metroid, but Nintendo decided to shelve it for god knows what reason. Bring it back please! Though having said that they will probable make it 3D and flashy and destroy it like they have done to so many of their cool old school games.)

Cobra Triangle (I still look back on this game and cry over how many times I missed a jump from a damn whirlpool, and dont even get me started on kids that cant swim
wink.gif
)

Earthbound (im sure this will get lots of mentions, and deservedly so)

Grim Fandango (Why oh why do we get so many crap adventure games, when they have a pure gold story they can expand on here, this for me was one of the biggest suprise games for me and still goes down as one of my favs of all time).

Skies of Arcadia and Planescape: Torment (not the best games out there, but both quality RPG's that brought a lot of diffrent things to the genre, set them apart from all these cheap knocks off being a elf and killing goblins etc.)

Oh and great call on Uniracers that was a blast, would be great to play a spruced up version of that with some mates, oh and will we are on that give me a new Chu Chu Rocket too =D.

Ill leave some for some other people otherwise I could go on forever ;D

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need another entry in the Marvel vs Capcom series...

A sequel to Sin and Punishment would be sweet, as well
happy.gif

sonic209

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 thats game was freakin awesome and certainly deserves a sequel
Pokemon Ranger could get a sequel on the wii

serious_sean

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mega Man! It was made in like 1988 and you were this blue robot. you fought through these environments, it was a side scroller, but it was really cool!

you fought these other robots in any order, there were 6 of them. each one was named "something" man. so there was like cut man, ice man, guts man, etc. When you killed the guys, you would get their powers to use against the enemy! Eventually you fought the creator of all the evil robots at the end.

anyway i'm sure it'll never happen but i wish they would make a sequel. That game is a forgotten classic and deserves to have another one made.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Second Diablo 3, Third Chrono Trigger 2.

Max Payne 3 needs to be made, I can't believe it got cancelled :/ (at least, thats what I've heard).

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mario Hoops sequel could be great, addressing the flaws (AI, no online)

NERVOUS BRICKDOWWWWWWWWWN (G.O.T.Y. 2007)

Brick em all

Psi-Ops (multi)

New Super Mario Bros, although I would like to see an entirely original sidescroller, there's much in the mario universe that can be revisited in similar formula

Captain Tomaday (neogeo)

Bangai-o (dc) coming to DS, don't know if it's a sequel or remake

The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare (old multi)

Alien Vs Predator (arcade)

Duke fuckin Nukem, hurry up with that you idiots

serco16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chrono Cross
wub.gif
(since it's not considered a Chrono Trigger sequel) Too bad Square gave up on this
cry.gif

Or a Terranigma one, or a real Secret of Mana sequel (not those fuzzy games that showed up claiming to be a part of mana universe). Or, why not, a Chrono Trigger 2
wink.gif

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No one quite seems to have grasped the one thing in my first post. I mean the games that have only had one in the series. This means that if there has been a sequel to the original, that one doesn't count since it's already had a sequel. I mean games that have only had one game like Drill Dozer and Pokemon Ranger. Diablo 3 doesn't fit since the original already had a sequel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy +1