Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't UT is ever going to happen, simply because we don't have the source code for the engine. We do have the source code for the Quake 3 engine (or id Tech 3 as it's called these days). I think id Software also confirmed that the source code for the Doom 3 engine (id Tech 4) will be released with the release of the first id Tech 5 game (Rage, coming this year).

The Wii should be able to handle the id Tech 4 engine (the original Xbox had Doom 3 and its expansion after all) but I don't think homebrewers will ever do that.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joker92092 said:
can someone please tell me why the images and videos i put wont show up (first page)

All the bbcode in the
Code:
[/code'] stuffs don't appear. Do the img and youtube tags outside of the code tags.

D

Deleted User

I would say:
- upgrade Quake 2 so it's hardware rendered
- Quake 3: arena
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Halo (not the quake mod
unsure.gif
)
- 1st CoD

All with gamecube controller support!

Trophies
XP
Country

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon yellow with DS graphics/game play elerments and classic controler support. With the ablity to travel to the other 3 regions (extra stuff from Emereral, LG/FR, plantum and SS/HG in tact) after beating the elite four.

Super Mario world. Upgraded graphics. New hidden levels added to map screen. Addition exits. Play as Mario, Lugi, wario, warlugi (sp) DK, Diddy kong, and the pricesses.

julz1

Trophies
XP
Country
chartube12 said:
Pokemon yellow with DS graphics/game play elerments and classic controler support. With the ablity to travel to the other 3 regions (extra stuff from Emereral, LG/FR, plantum and SS/HG in tact) after beating the elite four.

Super Mario world. Upgraded graphics. New hidden levels added to map screen. Addition exits. Play as Mario, Lugi, wario, warlugi (sp) DK, Diddy kong, and the pricesses.

lol that one made me laugh.

continuing the theme of ridiculous requests UT2004
rolleyes.gif

psiko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.withlogic.com
XP
Country
United States
@all - people make sure that any games that you are saying that should be "ported" are open source.

Simply put -- if its NOT open source, then its not going to happen.

Also, if there is something that you'd like to see ported, and it IS open source, please post a link to the Source code here and maybe some devs might actually pay attention and port it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::angry: I Love Pianos 😡