Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As in, games that don't suffer from laggy cutscenes and FMV's, gameplay seems to be slightly faster, etc.

I'll say Castlevania Judgment and Wario Land: Shake It

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say one good example is Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

I say this because having tried this game with the backup loader, I was quite angry with the loading times.

I'm sure it's better when reading at 6x, but I can only imagine usb would improve performance drastically.

that1dude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super mario galaxy, warioware smooth moves, and loading of doors in metroid prime.

But that's just what I've tried.

JimmyG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Monopoly. Every single sentence the "Monopoly Man" says is loaded from disc without caching. Directly from DVD it sounds like a robot since the lens is moving forward, backward, forward, backward... With USB it's flawless.

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup that1dude,
"loading of doors in metroid prime"

Try playing metroid prime on back up channel.!!
It took me 2 days to find out the doors weren't locked, they were just loading..!!!

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
House of the Dead: Overkill, lags/stutters pretty bad with a backup copy during gameplay, but works great with USB loader

Price is right: real slow and frequent loadings

ClockWorK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guitar Hero. Especially Custom GH games. When playing from burned disc, I used to have to restart songs sometimes because they would be immediately out of sync, but USB resolved that issue.

Rockband had serious loading times when playing from burned disc, which also go by much quicker when loading from USB.

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ClockWorK said:
Guitar Hero. Especially Custom GH games. When playing from burned disc, I used to have to restart songs sometimes because they would be immediately out of sync, but USB resolved that issue.

Rockband had serious loading times when playing from burned disc, which also go by much quicker when loading from USB.
Rock Band becomes unplayable for me after a short amount of time.

It gets laggy and all out of sync.

Midnightzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lazor said:
ClockWorK said:

Rock Band becomes unplayable for me after a short amount of time.

It gets laggy and all out of sync.

This is odd because aside from a longer than normal start time for the game I have no problems at all with songs going out of sync. BRB, counting my blessings...

Sibe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NO MORE HEROES

Hands down.

Loading times are everywhere there, 2 to get into a saved game (after the huge amounts of credits that you can't skip *sigh*), then one to get off the toilet, one to leave your hotel and then one for every shop you go into. USB Loader also makes the GTA-bits on your car go smoother even though they STILL lag (have low FPS), but that is the game at fault... Demands too much from the Wii, hopefully they fix that in DS.

But yer, I could hardly play this on the normal game disc, no wonder they put that mini-game during the loading to see how high the star can go (keep pressing B, and yes, with the huge loading times you could get that star REALLY high)... But it is a good thing that I hardly get the time to play that mini-game anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30