Games switching video modes during gameplay?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kroam17, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Kroam17
    OP

Kroam17 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2008
    Netherlands
    I don´t know if the following issue has anything to do with the Backup Loader, but since it´s I possibility I´ll post it here. Hope you can help.

My beamer automatically detects the input signal, which is DVI for my consoles (Console -> Component RGB-cable -> RGB2VGA-plug -> VGA-in on beamer. This detecting takes ~5 seconds, which is no problem when turning on the power of my Wii.

However, on some games, it suddenly loses the signal at fixed times, which makes me wait another 5 seconds over and over again. Two examples:
    - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (PAL): when a character gets finished with a super,
    - Tatsunoko vs Capcom (NTSC-J): at versus screen and at the beginning of a match.

Games like Naruto EX 3 (NTSC-J), Castle of Shikigami 3 (NTSC-U) and a whole lot of PAL games work perfectly fine. Since I have a PAL Wii (3.2E) and the problem occurs on both PAL and NTSC games, I have no idea what the cause is.

Does someone have the same problems, or know a solution?

Thanks a lot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice