Hacking Games Missing on 6.72 JB PS4

viggen66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I think I know how that method you did worked. the way a lot of uploaders have continued to dump games is by downloading them on the latest firmware to an external hdd, then plugging the external hdd into an exploitable system after running hen. sony tried to do something about that with 7.xx, but it was patched with hen. sony has done something like this again with 8.50, which obviously isn't patched as of yet, but if we can dump the kernel, it will likely be patched. we just need an exploit.

Yes you can install games externally on the latest firmware, and mount those games on a exploitable console, and dump them as long it uses keys bellow fw 7.55, one of things harder to get are dlc, with this method is fairly easy, also if you have the disk games, or live in a country were rental is allowed for a week as an example, you can dump as many games you want and very cheap.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can install games externally on the latest firmware, and mount those games on a exploitable console, and dump them as long it uses keys bellow fw 7.55, one of things harder to get are dlc, with this method is fairly easy, also if you have the disk games, or live in a country were rental is allowed for a week as an example, you can dump as many games you want and very cheap.

I found a while back that even external hdd games are decrypted in the same place as internal ones: mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt. it's hilarious that sony made it so easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: strip checkers > nude chess