Gaming Games like...

Synsane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to know if there are any DS games where your character fights/plays/whatever for itself, and you only just set tactics, or get items, or get weapons, etc.

Some reasons I like browser games like that, wonder if there are any DS games like that.

This is a good example, but the best ones you get to at least choose your stats, or weapons...
I once played a sports game called Monsterbowl where you set the teams tactics, and bought players... then they played their match and you could watch it.

Are there any DS games like this?

Please help..

And don't say Ninja Town - I don't mean games like that.

Synsane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Click the "This" for an example of a browser game like a game I'm looking for.
It doesn't have to be fighting though...

Soma Bringer was not even close...

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Games like: Football Director DS - Not so great footy sim (lots of stats though!)
Clubhouse Games/42 All Time Classics (card & board games with wifi)
Picross DS (puzzle game)
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (Populus/Advance Wars war/stratergy game) or Age of Empires: Mythologies.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
"Monster Bowl" sounds like a rip-off of a board game called "Blood Bowl". Ironically, they're currently making a videogame version of it which is coming out later this year on various platforms including the DS
smile.gif

Blood Bowl Homepage
Wikipedia Article

Synsane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do NOT want turn-based games.
I HATE turn-based games..

In synsane.mybrute.com you don't choose for your brute to attack ore defend.. thats what I'm looking for.

In monsterbowl you placed the players, but they passed, and ran down the fields and played the games themselves.. you only do things before the battle, or before the match. That's what I'm looking for.. browser type games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol