Games freezing and blinking disc slot

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by nullifx, Jan 16, 2010.

Jan 16, 2010
  1. nullifx
    OP

Newcomer nullifx Newbie

United States
    I've followed the guide here, http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901 and I started with a wii with system menu 4.2. All went well and I've been able to play most games with no issue at all. However I cannot pass level 4-1 of NSMB without the game freezing and the disc slot light with blink and it stays this way till I hold the power button in to turn off the wii. I recently found that it froze the same way in warioware smooth moves as well. Also it used to do the same in madworld until I downloaded another iso and its been perfect since. I did try a different NSMB iso but it still freezes in the same place.

I did a lot of searching and I can find some information on games freezing but no one mentions that the disc slot blinks when this happens.

I have tried using configurable usb loader 50cfat (IOS 222) and USB loader GX 1.0 (IOS 249) both encounter the same problem. It is a 2.5" WD 40GB HD formatted FAT32 that I am using to store the games on.

Any one have any ideas on what I can try? Most games are working. Am i just downloading bad iso's?

2. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    try uLoader + cios222. never failed me so far. i was able to beat the game using this loader and cios.