True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
8) [360] Alan Wake
Just wanted to say, that if possible get the PC version, its much better.
Its sequel(ish?) American Nightmare is also available, so if you can, get that on PC as well. American Nightmare is not as good as the original Alan Wake IMO, but it can still be fun :3

EDIT:
Just noticed how old the topic and the post I quoted is. Sorry about that >>;

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always had a soft spot for Half-Life mod, They Hunger when it comes to Halloween.

I don't really get freaked by video games at all, the only time I felt scared is when I play the last world of Super Mario Bros 3 on a actual NES...scariest game ever...fucking moles.

D

Deleted-236924

If you like Pokémon, why not try out the Skeetendo Haloween hack?
Not much of a difference from the original game, but hey.

keine

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to bump this thread. I hope I don't get in trouble for this. Its a thread I like to add to every year. October is in about a week!

Games I'd like to mention this year right off the bat.

Gone Home. PC. Certain parts of the game are very inline with spooky Halloween vibe. Plus the game oozes atmosphere. An incredible experience. For anyone who enjoys atmosphere, you'd really like this game. Also if you don't mind interactive storytelling.

Luigi's Mansion 2 on 3DS. I liked the feel of the original a bit more, but this one is great too. The ring tone on Luigi's DS is fantastic.

Animal Crossing New Leaf on 3DS. Animal Crossing can fit any season and provide a bit of nostalgic atmosphere, including Halloween.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to bump this thread. I hope I don't get in trouble for this. Its a thread I like to add to every year. October is in about a week!

Games I'd like to mention this year right off the bat.

Gone Home. PC. Certain parts of the game are very inline with spooky Halloween vibe. Plus the game oozes atmosphere. An incredible experience. For anyone who enjoys atmosphere, you'd really like this game. Also if you don't mind interactive storytelling.

Luigi's Mansion 2 on 3DS. I liked the feel of the original a bit more, but this one is great too. The ring tone on Luigi's DS is fantastic.

Animal Crossing New Leaf on 3DS. Animal Crossing can fit any season and provide a bit of nostalgic atmosphere, including Halloween.
Thanks for the bump, actually. This reminds me I need to make a "Halloween playlist," as well.

For me, Luigi's Mansion is definitely on the list. I'll have to think of some others.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Only if you find lesbians spooky.

keine

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the bump, actually. This reminds me I need to make a "Halloween playlist," as well.

For me, Luigi's Mansion is definitely on the list. I'll have to think of some others.
Would be interested in anything you come up with. As you can see, I have been at it for awhile.

keine

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to work on my list again.
Always intrested in what others have. What has come out in the past couple years.
Just trying to feel October again and Halloween again.

I just played a portion of What Remains of Edith Finch. I have a serious soft spot for high atmosphere storytelling, often found in Walking Simulators. I know some people will be disapprove but it was fantastic. Fantastic! ode to Fall and Halloween.

i99sXw5.png

Luigi's Mansion 3 should also be excellent this year, if a bit late in the month.

Last edited by keine,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The MediEvil remake will be releasing on PS4 on October 25th, just in time for Halloween. It's selling for the reasonable price of $29.99 as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1