Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of a online site that lets you add games to a list by system then gives you like a checkoff when you buy the game? I been wanting to collect some gaming series but i need a good way to keep up with my progress cause i usually buy a few on payday and the series im on right now has several versions of the same game released on different platforms.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't you just keep a text document or a draft in email with a list. I know certain sites like Gamespot, Gametz, CAG and others let you list your games.

Edit: MobyGames seems a lot better since some of the ones I listed help with trading and don't have digital games as much.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I was searching a similar thing a while back, and I ended up making my own Excel, which I could change at my will. There wasn't any online service that did exactly what I wanted, so I just made it for myself.

QuietShark9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameFAQs has a "My Games" section that works really well for this, at least for me. It lets you choose which version you bought (EU, US, JAP), check if you've beaten the game, rate it, and has both retail and download games listed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool