GameReproductions.com - Anyone bought from there?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
First, apologies if discussion of this site violates the rules. Please delete this thread and issue me a warn if that is so. I had no idea. I know some other forums don't like discussing this site.

Moving on,

Has anyone bought from GR.com? I've bought Earth Bound Zero from there, and I wasn't prompted to pay. I've opened a support ticket, but they haven't gotten back to me yet and it's been a few days.

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks in advance.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered some burned Eproms and a Label from them a while back when made my first EB0 cart.
I paid promptly over paypal though it took a month for them to ship it, but in the FAQ section it says it can take up to a month for them to so i knew it could take that long.
Overall it was a good experience though as i have an eprom burner now ans some blank chips of my own i can make my own carts easily now, Recently not to long ago i made a FF3j English translation reproduction that i haven't had the time to play around with sadly.
if you don't have the money or prowess to make them yourself i haven't heard anything bad about their Reproduction carts, so i'd say go for it.
Personally i'd make some EB0's and sell them my self but i lack the funds for labels and such ATM, my FF3j still has a Gold Medal Challenge '92 label on it! lol

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
I ordered some burned Eproms and a Label from them a while back when made my first EB0 cart.
I paid promptly over paypal though it took a month for them to ship it, but in the FAQ section it says it can take up to a month for them to so i knew it could take that long.
Overall it was a good experience though as i have an eprom burner now ans some blank chips of my own i can make my own carts easily now, Recently not to long ago i made a FF3j English translation reproduction that i haven't had the time to play around with sadly.
if you don't have the money or prowess to make them yourself i haven't heard anything bad about their Reproduction carts, so i'd say go for it.
Personally i'd make some EB0's and sell them my self but i lack the funds for labels and such ATM, my FF3j still has a Gold Medal Challenge '92 label on it! lol
Ah, I have no idea how the payment process works.

I selected 'Pay with PayPal' when ordering, but I wasn't taken to a prompt to pay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.