Hacking Gameplayfun.com legit?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather pay a little more to a known trustworthy site than take a chance of getting burned by one I've never heard of before.

Gammaplus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
multiboy2k said:
WOW.

I just placed an order with them for an Ak2i on May 2, 2011. And, now I read this.
They sent me an email saying 'order shipped' on the 2nd. It's now May 6 and I haven't gotten anything yet. It was supposed to be shipped
1st class USPS mail, but I never received a tracking number.

Can someone tell me, Where these guys are located exactly?
It doesn't say anywhere on their website. And, they don't even have a phone number. Even the 'cheapest' start ups have a phone number.

Thanks

WOW, Same boat. I ordered May 9th, 2011, still no Ak2i. I'll update when I recieve it. Hopefully
glare.gif

EDIT: Hey, just recieved my acekard, May 14th, 2011. Only complaint is the lack of tracking information otherwise I'm a happy owner of an official Acekard2i.

XDD128

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so yesterday I ordered a dstwo from this website, it's the next day and I haven't received an email about shipping, I'm basically screwed and my parents are gonna hit me with THE STICK or it arrives and I'm happy. God help me to make it arrive :c. It said it had the highest security standards or something like that, so I thought I would just get the dstwo and I'd be happy, I even paid to buy it with my dads visa. If I get it, I'll let you guys know, I'd better get it. I'm scared as he'll right now.

Bree500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game play fun is the best. I have bought from them before and they ship fast and deliver fast. The owner is ITALIAN.

And you can't hate a company that uses mario on its navigation cursor.

I would say the same about real hot stuff. Fast shipping.

rika13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just purchased an acekard 2i and 1 gig memory card for ~20 dollars shipped. It seemed like a good deal and I ordered with paypal so I feel safe. Ill post an updated when I get it.

Cheezwiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm incredibly concerned about this. Their website won't even open, and my stuff hasn't come, ~2 weeks later.
WTF do I do?
EDIT: I did ask them for the tracking number, and they sent me one, which I managed to delete. I just sent them another email.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64