GameFly

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a deaf friend who's grammar skills kicked the shit out most people. Her being deaf was irrelevant. She'd probably kick your ass if she saw you trying to wave your disability around as an excuse.

A person can't go around a forum, see horrid grammar, and say "oh shit it's a deaf person!"
because it's not common. Being deaf makes grammatical skills harder to learn, but i've seen and known plenty of deaf people over my foruming and MMO days that were deaf, and typed in perfectly fine grammar. They had to mention they were deaf, it wasn't obvious through typing.

You're just using it as an excuse for being nearly illiterate. Your deafness isn't why your grammar sucks, it's because you clearly have no drive to learn how to speak/write/type proper English. Which is sad, because (if your flag is right), you're in a country that mostly speaks English. I'd think you were perhaps ESL, but you've made no mention of English being a second language...so I doubt it's that.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a deaf friend who's grammar skills kicked the shit out most people. Her being deaf was irrelevant. She'd probably kick your ass if she saw you trying to wave your disability around as an excuse.

A person can't go around a forum, see horrid grammar, and say "oh shit it's a deaf person!"
because it's not common. Being deaf makes grammatical skills harder to learn, but i've seen and known plenty of deaf people over my foruming and MMO days that were deaf, and typed in perfectly fine grammar. They had to mention they were deaf, it wasn't obvious through typing.

You're just using it as an excuse for being nearly illiterate. Your deafness isn't why your grammar sucks, it's because you clearly have no drive to learn how to speak/write/type proper English. Which is sad, because (if your flag is right), you're in a country that mostly speaks English. I'd think you were perhaps ESL, but you've made no mention of English being a second language...so I doubt it's that.
Well I always use ASL sentence (Amerian Sign Language) I am not good writing for grammar and typing with grammar. I always use ASL. Sorry, if I didn't mention it. Did you say she is really good grammar? Where is she? I need talk with her to help me with grammar.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway

Lol.
Basically everything we told you is enough information to rent from there. Buy it>rent it for me ^^
You make a list from where number 1 is the most wanted game. They send you the game, 1 at the time starting from your number 1. After you recived it, you simply play with it until you want a new game. Thats when you have 2 choice. One is deliver it back and get the next game on the list. The other one is pay for the game. If you pay for the game they will still send you the next game in the list and you also keep the game you bought. And the last thing is you have to pay a monthly fee. If you dont want to pay, then you cancel the subscription which can be easily done through their website i think. You will pay even if you do not rent a game as long as you are a subscriber to Gamefly.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically everything we told you is enough information to rent from there. Buy it>rent it for me ^^
You make a list from where number 1 is the most wanted game. They send you the game, 1 at the time starting from your number 1. After you recived it, you simply play with it until you want a new game. Thats when you have 2 choice. One is deliver it back and get the next game on the list. The other one is pay for the game. If you pay for the game they will still send you the next game in the list and you also keep the game you bought. And the last thing is you have to pay a monthly fee. If you dont want to pay, then you cancel the subscription which can be easily done through their website i think. You will pay even if you do not rent a game as long as you are a subscriber to Gamefly.

Ok thank you pal. That all I need to know more than Wiki.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.