Question gamecube with sxos

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by darknessmetal, Jun 27, 2019.

1. darknessmetal
    OP

darknessmetal Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    i am wondering if it possible to run gamecube with sxos? as i have been searching but only found gb colour emulator for it.
    I have tried to use retroarch on my switch but could not find any gamecube content

Last edited by darknessmetal, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Mario119

Mario119 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2018
    United States
    GameCube emulation is not a thing on Horizion right now, and it might never be. However, Lakka L4T does indeed have a Dolphin core included in it, which can run GameCube and Wii games. Some games may run well, and other may not. It depends on what the game is, and how much you're willing to overclock. If you're interested in installing Lakka, I'd suggest you read that thread.

3. phillyrider807

phillyrider807 GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2009
    United States
    Gamecube on Horizon is not possible and probably won't ever be possible. But it is currently possible with Lakka and probably will be possible when Android is released.

4. snoofly

snoofly GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 18, 2015
    United States
    You could use l4t lakka and it’s come on amazingly of late but really just get a cheap WiiU and install Nintendont and be done (assuming you’re playing at home)

5. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Addict

May 30, 2016
    United States
    That's because it doesn't exist in the way you're trying to use it. You have to run Lakka.

6. Sumandora

Sumandora Im using Parental Controls. Change my Mind!

Nov 13, 2018
    Germany
    L4T distros have a dolphin core but in Horizon nothing is possible.