Hacking Gamecube USB Loader possble?

godagarah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah sorry i don't know how to remove posts and that just ruined my day knowing my posts that could have helped the wii hacking community were removed!
cry.gif

godagarah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this might be of use if any one wants to make a gc mem card loader heres wininkoko's cmios http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninkoko...tom-mios-rev-05 and the sd gecko and before you ask you dont even need a pay-pal you just need to register for free! http://www.modsupplier.com/catalog/wii-acc...es-c-43_61.html and the shipping for me is 3 dollars approximately its from hong kong and im US!

EDIT: they somehow got gc usb loader out of it and dubbed it spam I think! lol!
EDIT: and why did they remove popoffka's post for replying to me
rofl.gif

EDIT: feel much better now that i re posted XD
EDIT: forgot to mention you have to have a debit card

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In theory, but far far far far far away from the reality, some guru could create a complete IOS with the properties of the MIOS but keeping the USB and SD ports open for communication, but if someone does it, it will be extremely illegal cause of all the code being a complete copy of the original MIOS only with the addition of the ports open, and I think the games will need some sort of change to aprove this kind of loading, so, long answer short: NO, it is not going to happen (in this era)...!!

Lucky45

Trophies
XP
Country
how about an emulator?? gc emulator that runs under wii mode?? it will be possible to load backup from usb by then
happy.gif
pardon if its too dumb but i do understand that wii is quite pwerful compared to gc...and since it has the hardware compatible to gc it wouldnt be as hard as psp running ps1 games...what do you think??

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How could we emulate the gamecube on the wii when we're still having trouble emulating the n64? It will never happen. It is probably possible, but you'd be lucky if you could even get the health screen to show up.

YoshiSMG

Trophies
Website
www.yoshismghomebrew.blogspot.com
XP
Country
nayps3.gif

Well I'm sure it could be possable to make a USB/SD Loader for the GC on Wii because on the GameCube they made an Action Replay whitch also has an adapter type thing from memcard to SD card so if they made some software similare to the Action Replay and it loads from the Memery Card Slot B then it should be possable to play games and load your save data from the slot A on a SD card.
Also if they messed around with the action replay adapter they might be able to end it with a USB port instead of a SD card slot then it could load of a USB.
I'm not exactly sure if this would work but i think it would.
hate2.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
YoshiSMG said:
nayps3.gif

Well I'm sure it could be possable to make a USB/SD Loader for the GC on Wii because on the GameCube they made an Action Replay whitch also has an adapter type thing from memcard to SD card so if they made some software similare to the Action Replay and it loads from the Memery Card Slot B then it should be possable to play games and load your save data from the slot A on a SD card.
Also if they messed around with the action replay adapter they might be able to end it with a USB port instead of a SD card slot then it could load of a USB.
I'm not exactly sure if this would work but i think it would.
hate2.gif
This adaptor loader exist! It's only for those memory card adaptors, and it's not possible for now to use the wii sd card or usb slot, the gamecube mode can only use the memory card slots and the gamecube controller slot (OK and the DVD drive
rolleyes.gif
)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
EnigmaXtreme said:
I've been buying more gamecube games lately, i just wished I was able to load em off my usb drive
And the reason to bump this thread was...?

Gosh, stopp asking for a GC-USB Loader every week. If one will be released, it will be released when it's ready. Shouting around that you want one doesn't change anything, you know?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: