bohsocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.

I installed the WiiGator Gamecube Loader, and the MIOS thing that goes with it.

I put in a DVD with Wind Waker, Luigi's Mansion, and Mario Golf. They were all PAL.

I put in the disc and open the loader. It loads and recognizes the 3 ISOs (actually GCM put into one ISO) on my disc. I can sort through the games by pressing left/right.

But when I load it (either by pressing A, B, R, or X), the Wii just goes blank -- my TV's blue "off" screen comes up, but the Wii still has the green light on.

Is this a problem with the files actually being GCM and not ISOs that I put into one big ISO that I burnt?

How can I fix this?

iResilient

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have Starfall (and maybe Preloader's) 'Region-Free GC Games With Video Mode-Patched' enabled, that may be the cause of the problem.

bohsocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have audio working -- no video though
frown.gif
What now?

bohsocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bohsocks said:
Meh... uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help me at all -- the sound of Wind Waker is beckoning me
frown.gif

This is incredibly frustrating. I reinstalled the Mios patcher... nothing. The app... nothing. I deleted and reinstalled the Homebrew Channel.... nothing.

Not nothing... only audio. No video. Ugh.

bohsocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what that is. I'll look it up.... but the GCN Loader makes you select the region of your DVD before it loads it -- it supports PAL, NTSC, etc...

my DVD is PAL, my TV is NTSC... but I pick PAL when using the loader.... so I should be okay right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, hi