Hacking Gamecube Games won't load

A New Revolution

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get gamecube games to load from my USB drive. I have Dios Mios 2.10 and USB Loader 3GX r1239. I've read a lot of articles on this website but it's not helping. Any help?

SlappyTheDummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have the latest IOS's installed through Pimp My Wii. What settings should I use in USB Loader GX under section "Nintendont"?
Nintendon't is not a section of USB loader GX , is a standalone homebrew. Check out this thread to configure Nintendon't https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/ , in the first page there's a very well made guide plus links to download latest version of Nintedon't.
Then you can configure USB loader GX or Wiiflow to load gamecube games trhough Nintedon't.

A New Revolution

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendon't is not a section of USB loader GX , is a standalone homebrew. Check out this thread to configure Nintendon't https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/ , in the first page there's a very well made guide plus links to download latest version of Nintedon't.
Then you can configure USB loader GX or Wiiflow to load Gamecube games through Nintedon't.
Finally, it works! After eight weeks of research on this (over 10 website and 7 Youtube videos) this section was just what I needed. Nintendon't works. Dios Mios can't even handle this. I'm going to update the USB compatibility list since my SanDisk Cruzer 64GB drive isn't listed. Youtube videos were worthless. Not one explains all, but this.

Reactions: SlappyTheDummy

SlappyTheDummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Finally, it works! After eight weeks of research on this (over 10 website and 7 Youtube videos) this section was just what I needed. Nintendon't works. Dios Mios can't even handle this. I'm going to update the USB compatibility list since my SanDisk Cruzer 64GB drive isn't listed. Youtube videos were worthless. Not one explains all, but this.
Glad you solved the problem. If you need help you know where to ask.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)