Gaming Gamecube controller 3ds

Kenneth196

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. Too bad the 3DS doesnt have a bluetooth module however; creating a mod for utilizing bluetooth controllers (Moga, PS3/PS4, etc) could be a money maker.

el cut

OP
Trophies
Website
hobbieszombies.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Witchcraft I tell you!

I wonder why he didn't show more details about the hack?

Maybe it's easy to do, and he's looking to sell it.

Might be tied to the Circle Pad Pro:

Here's more technical details:
http://imaginglabo.web.fc2.com/3DS-controller.html

Edit: Maybe not, since Street Fighter didn't support the Circle Pad Pro.

maybe not, but they use it for the conexion only, sorry my english, not native

loopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why he didn't show more details about the hack? Maybe it's easy to do, and he's looking to sell it.
As you can see from the picture above, it's built from spare parts most people don't have. Writing up instructions on what I did would be a waste of time.

Definitely not trying to sell it. It's something I threw together in an afternoon for the hell of it. The gamecube controller is well documented, what I made could be easily replicated with a $1 microcontroller.

Reactions: nyder

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw this on Gamefaqs... its... just okay. Might prove to have some sort of Smash Bros advantage or other game, but playing a handheld with the controller separated from the screen is uncomfortable. The Moga only works because it holds your device in place in a comfortable way. If Moga didn't have that dock/hold, I wouldn't use one, ever. And I know thats how I really feel because I tried using my Wii remote and Dualshock 3 with my Nexus and I got bad neck strain having to look down at the screen on my lap, and I couldn't place the screen on a table or something else it would be too far to see.

The 2DS screen is so small, if an 8 inch tablet wasn't suffecient, I don't see how even a 3DS XL screen would be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!