Hacking gamecube cheating app?

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know if there is a gamecube cheating app like ocarina or something like that if there is could you please tell me if there isnt then is that because of the wii use on "gamecube mode"?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Action Reply, its for GC works just like Ocarina but you want need to install the MIOSv4 to use the disc cause Wii blocked it in the 3.1 update

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MIOSv4 and do i have to buy thr Action Replay or can i use a iso of the disc? also where would i find it cus i know we can post it here so ill google it and thanks for your help mate

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can buy the Disc or use the ISO and i could could PM you the MIOS4 theres another method also
which would require you to make a Multi GC ISO and burn the ISO with a Game, this bypasses the need for the MIOS4

But if you just use the MIOS4 and the Action Reply ISO it will work, I'll send you the Mios4.wad

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ok thanks i found a thing on google on how to do it from a wii game like mp3c but you have to use anytitle deleter and delet the old on which im not sure im comfortable doing lol ill just take the wad

also i sould mention i dont have a mod chip so can i still use the iso of the AR app with backup launcher or do i have to buy it?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you get a error on installing you have to use anytitle deleter and remove the old MIOS, its safe i've done it before, you could just make a MULTI GC ISO with aciton reply and a GC game and bypass the need for the MIOS4

Update-NO MOD-CHIP you'll need to find a ORG Copy of Action Reply and use the MIOS4 i gave you, to get it to work, cause the backup loader doesn't boot GC games,

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahhh thats what i thought lol thanks ill be getting a chip soon as my current wii drive sounds like its going to die any second so im getting a new on and a chip thanks for ur help though

mk123a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Besides the Miosv4 you can also just change the header of the action Replay in order to make it work. Action Replay uses the header of NHL-Hits 2002 or something like that, which Nintendo blocked..so if you used a hex editor on the Action Replay iso and change it to another gamecube header it works..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night