Hacking Gamecube backup

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
AaronUzumaki, I had a similar problem as yourself, and it turned out that, for me, it was my PC's burner that was causing problems. After some research on the internet, I came across a possible solution. It indicted for me to go into imgburner's settings and find the option to change write mode to 'incremental' (There is a dropdown box that allows you to set the 'Write Type' to DAO, SAO or incremental, if i remember correctly. It is on the 'write' tab of the settings page). I tried burning the same disc once I had done this, and it worked fine, and every disc since as been too.

I have no idea if this is the issue you have, but it is certainly worth trying, at the very least it will just waste a disc, but it may just solve your problem

Good luck with it, either way.

:>

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
resincake said:
AaronUzumaki, I had a similar problem as yourself, and it turned out that, for me, it was my PC's burner that was causing problems. After some research on the internet, I came across a possible solution. It indicted for me to go into imgburner's settings and find the option to change write mode to 'incremental' (There is a dropdown box that allows you to set the 'Write Type' to DAO, SAO or incremental, if i remember correctly. It is on the 'write' tab of the settings page). I tried burning the same disc once I had done this, and it worked fine, and every disc since as been too.

I have no idea if this is the issue you have, but it is certainly worth trying, at the very least it will just waste a disc, but it may just solve your problem

Good luck with it, either way.

:>

I doubt this is the issue as I can still burn PS2 games just fine, but I will try it anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc