Hacking Gamecube backup launcher ocarina?.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Strength
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,016
  • Replies Replies 3

Strength

xenbld 4 ever!
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
3
Trophies
0
XP
9
Country
Canada
I dont know if this is possible or if theres another same thread, but is there a way to apply cheats on wiigators gc backup launcher?
 
I know of one for GC Backup Launcher Version 0.2 but you need GCMM (GameCube Memory Manager), Wii Backup Launcher, GC Mem card (not Nintendo brand ex MadCatz), and an SD Card. Here's the link that I used.
NOTE: I'm using an older version of GC Backup Launcher so I'm not sure if it works with 4.3!!
 
Wow! you guys need to be updated.
The latest Neogamma will launch GC backups, just goto settings, choose ocarina to on, and VBi buggy to load cheats from SD card in codes folder.
Or, just play GC backups from USB with Dios Mios.
You can even use Accio Hacks to DL GC cheats that will put them on SD automatically...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
You dont need that. You can use ar disc or burn ar disc on dvd-r. I do use it and it work fine to use burned dvd. Give a try.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted