gameboy flashcart?

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by ken28, May 16, 2012.

May 16, 2012

gameboy flashcart? by ken28 at 5:19 PM (428 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. ken28
    OP

Member ken28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    does it give shops who still sell gamboy flashcart and how were the carts called

2. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    http://kitsch-bent.com

Pretty much the most famous one still selling GB Flashcarts. You can still find random sites (especially local ones) selling them, usually for an absurd price. But it's worth a search.

3. jimmyemunoz

Member jimmyemunoz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I can get the best one, a Mr Flash. I'm trying to find someone to buy 1. The guy, I know selling them, will only sell the carts as a set (I only want one for myself). They are both 64Mb which are the largest Bung made. Bung is the manufacturer. Sometimes they are called GB Doctor carts. Google it and if you're interested go into the "Want to Sell" forum and read my thread. Then go ahead and send me a PM. It seems nobody has the money to buy one. These carts were $100 dollars when they were still being sold. The crazy thing is some member PM'd me and said he wanted to spend $10 dollars to get one (face-palm). Maybe you're the guy ken28. The only thing that will be more difficult is shipping because you are in Germany, but it's not like that's a barrier or anything, just a speed bump. Let me know if you're serious. :)

4. ken28
    OP

Member ken28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    i asked fo a friend who isnt a member here, i will ask him what he says to your offer