1. prcy

OP prcy Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hi all,

This seems like a long shot, but I found a post from over 3 years ago linking to a now empty Dropbox file which included an .ips file that would prompt you to reset your clock whenever you would launch Pokemon Gold or Silver.

Does anyone by chance have this file and could very kindly upload it for me to download? Or perhaps create it again? If I knew what I was doing I would make it, but I don't!

Thanks

[EDIT: I understand I could do this using a calculator and password, but it's slightly tedious to do so at every launch...]

Last edited by prcy, Oct 30, 2017
  2. tvall

tvall GBAtemp Regular

United States
    remove the .txt extension since gbatemp doesnt allow uploading ips patches apparently.

seriously, why the restrictions on extensions? it didnt prevent me from uploading this not allowed file type, and is just kinda annoying. ive seen lots of people just zipping files. but this is only 23 bytes, zipping it would make it almost 10x larger for no reason. /rant

sorry for the ranting

Attached Files:

Last edited by tvall, Oct 31, 2017 - Reason: ranting
    prcy likes this.
  3. Scarlet

Scarlet Pretty Pretty Princess
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Maybe bring this up in the site discussion section, you do put forward a good point. You'll probably get a proper answer from somebody knowledgeable in the matter there.

spruced likes this.
  4. prcy

OP prcy Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Worked perfectly, thank you so much!

5. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

United States
    I suppose it's technically possible that the uploader flags it as executable (and therefore possibly malicious) code, but that seems like a stretch.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [GAMEBOY, ADVANCE], Pokemon