20190107_020213.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87

ThePokemonFan25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are they legally bought digital games or physical?
What CFW are you in? What's your console version?
6.2 REInx and legal dump from my friend who owns the game it only does this with botw and hyrule legends every other game works fine also I have been trying to instal using tinfoil, golden leaf and aluminum foil but all same result

MK100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
6.2 REInx and legal dump from my friend who owns the game it only does this with botw and hyrule legends every other game works fine also I have been trying to instal using tinfoil, golden leaf and aluminum foil but all same result
run the game while having your usb connected to the pc, if it works, then there is a problem most likely with the something; as i have the same problem but i fixed it like that

ThePokemonFan25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Offtopic, but, thats not legal in ANYWAY, does not make a differences, just wanted to point that out ;D
Just a fyi homebrew and hacking in general is illegal so ya know see yourself out kiddo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

run the game while having your usb connected to the pc, if it works, then there is a problem most likely with the something; as i have the same problem but i fixed it like that
The game says failed to place header whatever that means

MK100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm but I tried my friends plus sites I know and all the same cause it be my USB disconnecting or is it cause when I start installing the game it says 3 of 7 and only installs that
sorry for the late reply; i have school.
Ive got a similar problem now which where the game crashes after it is disconnected from the pc .

zui

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I had the exactly same problems. Either it didn't install (like he couldn't read title or so), or it crashed once opened. I solved it, but I'm not sure which step did the right thing.

-Updated to 6.2 with choixdujoirnx
-Renamed the nsp files to something without capital letters nor special chars (like è, € and so on)
-Updated reinx to last version

Nevermind the 4 of 8 or so message on goldleaf, it worked anyway for me.

I don't know why, but it seemed that when one game couldn't install, the others couldn't neither.
Btw which game did you try to install? Does it do the same with other games/files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🖕 JM :tpi::rofl2: