1. bola1717

OP bola1717 Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands Antilles
    Hello,

just wondered if the Device will be suitable for some Emulation in the future...( I know...guesswork right now)...the Internal Space could be very limitited but USB-C offers a nice possibility for flashing / hacking...

2. bola1717

OP bola1717 Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands Antilles
    It arrived - Quick Review:

Build Quality: "C+" - I dont have an original "G&W" for comparison - Lightweight (good for longer gaming sessions / tranportation). Backplate is plastic, front out of thin metal. Feels "nice" to hold in general.

D-PAD & Buttons:"A+" Brilliant! The D-Pad is stiff, accurate and the feel of the buttons is SPOT ON! I have small hands so for many the Pad could be too tiny but its Nintendoquality right there.

Screen: "A" - Bright, NO tearing! and the resolution is delivering a sharp Picture!

In short: Its like the Gameboy Micro only done right! This NEEDS to be hacked! Its the BEST portable (Size/Controls) NES etc. I (subjectivly) could imagine.

hippy dave, LuigiXL and Ryccardo like this.
  3. noler

noler Member
    Newcomer

It's hackable (https://mobile.twitter.com/ghidraninja). Unfortunately it seems that the USB-C port is not connected to the cpu in any way. Which means you'll have to tinker with hardware to flash / hack it.

Last edited by noler, Nov 13, 2020
  4. subcon959

subcon959 teh retro

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - predictions, Hacking, Watch