game/usb loader help!?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by detroitwillfall, Dec 2, 2013.

1. detroitwillfall
    OP

detroitwillfall Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2013
    United States
    soo my burned games that use to work dont work nemore on my wii and i cant manage to get the wii to play games from iso on my 500gb external WD HD.. ive used WBFS manager, as well as modmiis usb loader configurable setting.. dont know where im going wrong??

2. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    Can you give us some more info that would really help your cause, run this post your results here
    Posting a System Check And exactly what harddrive do you have.

detroitwillfall likes this.
  3. detroitwillfall
    OP

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2013
    United States
    Here is my sysCheck:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

i have a Western Digital 463gb external hard drive formatted currently to ntfs( just did a fresh long format over night)

edit*, i had to manually type all that into notepad.. it sucked

hope that helps.. some stuff was left out liek nand access usb 2.0 but thats it

4. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    Well it looks like your ios 249 and 250 are ok make sure ios249 is base 56 and ios 250 is base 57, you have d2x v8 final installed you could try d2x v10 beta 52 and make sure you have the latest version of the usb loaders you are using. Also are you using the right usb port its the bottom one closest to the edge if nothing fixes it then it could be your hdd is not compatable check this to see.
    USB Devices Compatibility List - WikiTemp

detroitwillfall likes this.
  5. detroitwillfall
    OP

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2013
    United States
    how do i go about changing bases etc?

i just want to do a clean wipe again and make sure i get this right. games are just freezing in the current default cfg loader its v249/auto i tried installing updates to cfg system but it shows certain ios missing anyway. some games work, like capcom vs takaswhatever, super paper mario, harvest moon tree of tranquility. but not animal parade which just goes to black, galaxy 2 as soon as u click on the game the curser freezes etc.. but anyway

my goal is to get the right updates/ios solved.. and hopefully figure which loader is the best/stable for me to use..

usb loader gx/wii flow/CFG(current)

right now the external is still formatted 465gb @ fat 32/32k using wii backup manager.

i did convert some wbfs to iso using that, i dont know if pal, ntsc/iso wbfs or whatever formats may be an issue and make it freeze but these are reliable "sources" many seeds i guess you could say.

here is my current sysCheck:

Warning: Spoilers inside!