Question Game update site/database?

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by youcantseeme421, Aug 27, 2018.

1. youcantseeme421
    OP

youcantseeme421 Banned

Banned
    Jun 2, 2018
    United States
    I was curious if there was a database or perhaps a thread of sorts, with the game name and the current update for the game? (if not, it would be a decent idea)

Assuming that you are already banned, you obviously can't update through the Switch. Is there any sort of way to confirm that you are on the latest update for a game? I'm not sure if some of the updates floating around are previous versions, or are indeed the latest.

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    I believe Nintendo hosts the latest update information on their site if you look hard enough, at least for their first-party titles. Can't get much better than the official source itself.

3. youcantseeme421
    OP

youcantseeme421 Banned

Banned
    Jun 2, 2018
    United States
    I was aware about the major first party titles. I should have clarified a bit more, this was more or less about the others.

4. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    The reswitched discord has a bot that scrapes the update versions to a .json file.
    Bob's CDNSP GUI can keep track of game versions and tell you if games you've downloaded as nsp need an update.

5. Aerogems

Aerogems Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2018
    United States
    I recently came across this site. Can't say for certain if every game is represented, or the latest patch is mentioned, but it's at least a starting point.

Switch Game Patch Notes

hippy dave and Chizko like this.