Game that support autoboot

boris1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Just thinking any games that are released officially support autoboot? Ofcourse it can be done by bootme later but it won't work on a wii without modchip

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I'm not 100% but I think with the savemiifrii method you can autoboot most games. Now that's not very useful in most situations unless the game also has an exploit that doesn't require a game save be copied over via the system menu first. Smash Bros / Smash Stack is the ideal game for this sort of thing (does not require a game save to work, just SD with smash stack on it). That being said, I think the bluebomb exploit has various "stages" available, and if u pick the stage corresponding to the game u have loaded it could allow u to access an exploit using a myriad of game options. Usually this exploit is accessed from the system menu, so the standard/default stage is configured accordingly. You would only really need an alternate bluebomb stage if your system menu is not accessible.

boris1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not 100% but I think with the savemiifrii method you can autoboot most games. Now that's not very useful in most situations unless the game also has an exploit that doesn't require a game save be copied over via the system menu first. Smash Bros / Smash Stack is the ideal game for this sort of thing (does not require a game save to work, just SD with smash stack on it). That being said, I think the bluebomb exploit has various "stages" available, and if u pick the stage corresponding to the game u have loaded it could allow u to access an exploit using a myriad of game options. Usually this exploit is accessed from the system menu, so the standard/default stage is configured accordingly. You would only really need an alternate bluebomb stage if your system menu is not accessible.
Thanks. Same here. I am still not too sure if the game has to flagged autoboot in order to support savemiifrii. My knock off GC controller does not work anyway. Wish someone who owns official GC controller and Wii can provide some advice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1