Hacking game loading noise

wiimii

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i am aware that there is posts about this , but the main games that seem to be loud for me are scarface, redsteel and supermonkey ball allthough its no way as loud as red steel i burn on t.yuden discs dvd-r @ 3x with imgburn , ? any input?

wiimii

also ive read on some posts people asking if the loud loading will damage the laser but they havent really got a clear posotive reply as to wether it does or not

, its like the lens moves very very quickly while loading ... thanks

borley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was worried like you when i read the posts on here saying games can be noisy but mine havnt bee i burn 4x on Verbatim discs but then again i have an xbox 360 and that drowns the noise of the traffic outside
laugh.gif

wiimii

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I was worried like you when i read the posts on here saying games can be noisy but mine havnt bee i burn 4x on Verbatim discs but then again i have an xbox 360 and that drowns the noise of the traffic outside
laugh.gif

yeh i think ill just stop fretting over it and worrying bout something thats probobly not going to affect the lens , anyhow there good media , and afterall 2 days a go i had an unmodded wii now i got me a wiikey wii
biggrin.gif
works sweet too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how to use usbloader, so i can't help