Game load half nftr character for single byte

YuseiFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, as title suggest, i am working on Medarot DS, the game has these fullwidth japanese fonts, i added my own characters, the length and width have been edited accordingly, but the characters show up cut in half.
1690283302137.png
1690284143516.png

Did anyone ever meet this kind of issue in another game ??

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That looks more like the width and length of the characters have not been set properly, which it appears to have above in the editor shot. That said I would try and see what happens if you put larger at least horizontal/width values in and what it does then.

After that I might try changing the encoding in case it has some kind of additional handling for 8 bit values.

YuseiFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That looks more like the width and length of the characters have not been set properly, which it appears to have above in the editor shot. That said I would try and see what happens if you put larger at least horizontal/width values in and what it does then.

After that I might try changing the encoding in case it has some kind of additional handling for 8 bit values.
Thanks for the quick response, i already tried setting double the length and width, to no avail :( i haven't tried changing the encoding because i thought it'd break the game
Edit: Changing the encoding doesn't do anything sadly

Last edited by YuseiFD,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played