Game Grumps auctioning for ChildsPlay

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game Grumps (for those of you who don't know are two guys, sometimes 3) who do Lets Play videos on YouTube. And yes, before people come in here bitching "JONTRON WAS BEST GG SUX NOW", Danny is funnier.

#DealWithIt

They're auctioning off their doubles of games they've received on eBay and each auction comes with a "mystery game grumps merchandise". The lots of games are broken up into category (n64, snes, Genesis etc) and come with a couple games in each lot.

But the ebay auctions are already up there pretty high.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=gamegrumpsofficial&_ipg=100&rt=nc

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Wow. That's sickening.
Using mule kids who don't even want to play games (they want to watch someone else play them?) to pay for a charity to make themselves look good.
Egoraptor, why?
WHY DID YOU GO FROM AWESOME ANIMATOR TO GARBAGE MEDIA WHALE!?!?!

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because it's something that's popular. That's why. Don't you know the rules?

If it's popular, it's cool to hate it and complain about it, even if it's for a good cause.
Well, in that case... what's the deal with these Red Cross people? Standing outside of stores around Christmas, trying to get all of my present money? I hate those dicks.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Grumps (for those of you who don't know are two guys, sometimes 3) who do Lets Play videos on YouTube. And yes, before people come in here bitching "JONTRON WAS BEST GG SUX NOW", Danny is funnier.

#DealWithIt

They're auctioning off their doubles of games they've received on eBay and each auction comes with a "mystery game grumps merchandise". The lots of games are broken up into category (n64, snes, Genesis etc) and come with a couple games in each lot.

But the ebay auctions are already up there pretty high.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=gamegrumpsofficial&_ipg=100&rt=nc

Danny is def funnier than Arin, but Jon was funnier than Arin too. Sadly we never got to experience what would likely be the best combo of Jon and Danny. And the sad truth is without Jon, Barry is being painfully underutilized. A lot of the fun that was once there is missing.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    @Xzi Thanks for the feedback! I'm planing to make alot more music for each of the levels, so it don't get so repetitive! And working on some graphical upgrade ideas!
    +1
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Do you use 8bit equipment for the music and FL studio
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    I did notice one particularly bad bit of text formatting (and minor typo): in the UFO fight, when trying to shoot at the bottom, it says "Looks like the UFO have some kinda shield" - "has" is better. Also, the very next text box has "L et's try shooting the top instead!" with a line break in the word "Let's".
    +1
    Oh, and I have no idea how to get past this gap - it's too close to the roof. https://imgur.com/A2mYGPy
    +1
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    @kenenthk I used OpenMPT to make all the music. My brother will be helping out with some more tunes in the future!
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    @RichardTheKing Thank you so much for pointing out that dialog bug!! I never noticed it while finishing up these new boss fights..

And that gap on that level should be close enough to jump if you run? I might have to lower that platform a bit maybe?
    +1
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    Thanks so much for the feedback!! You are awesome!!
  • DrunkenMonk @ DrunkenMonk:
    RIP GBA section 2021 :cry:
  • Darth Meteos @ Darth Meteos:
    Has the GBA section been removed? :O
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    Wait WHAT???
  • Undwiz @ Undwiz:
    I'll be banned after this My Wife passed away 3 months ago , We have 3 kids. Living in a Motel right now . I make enough for a place but need a deposit.... Please help share the word. paypal.me/jdcass82 Sorry , I'll take the Ban if need be , just trying to get a home and out this Motel ... Need to get My Kids out of this place.
  • Shadowfied @ Shadowfied:
    hello
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    is this the krusty krab?
  • T @ tsao:
    no this is tsao
    gbatemp.net/groups/ Yeah, I can see cloned groups here. Like, there's FOUR "The Nintendo group!"s all done by Crazynoob458. Glitch, a la cloned blogs?
    one tsaoburger please
    +1
    leave the chips
    +1
    @RichardTheKing nah mate, groups are sorted by Most messages etc, that's likely why you see "dupe" groups
  • T @ tsao:
    do you want a drink or nah
    yeh one medium Volvic please
  • T @ tsao:
    anything extra?
    a new Vita charger cable would be cool
  • Wavy @ Wavy:
    Could I order two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.
    Wavy @ Wavy: Could I order two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two...