Game Grumps auctioning for ChildsPlay

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game Grumps (for those of you who don't know are two guys, sometimes 3) who do Lets Play videos on YouTube. And yes, before people come in here bitching "JONTRON WAS BEST GG SUX NOW", Danny is funnier.

#DealWithIt

They're auctioning off their doubles of games they've received on eBay and each auction comes with a "mystery game grumps merchandise". The lots of games are broken up into category (n64, snes, Genesis etc) and come with a couple games in each lot.

But the ebay auctions are already up there pretty high.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=gamegrumpsofficial&_ipg=100&rt=nc

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Wow. That's sickening.
Using mule kids who don't even want to play games (they want to watch someone else play them?) to pay for a charity to make themselves look good.
Egoraptor, why?
WHY DID YOU GO FROM AWESOME ANIMATOR TO GARBAGE MEDIA WHALE!?!?!

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because it's something that's popular. That's why. Don't you know the rules?

If it's popular, it's cool to hate it and complain about it, even if it's for a good cause.
Well, in that case... what's the deal with these Red Cross people? Standing outside of stores around Christmas, trying to get all of my present money? I hate those dicks.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, in that case... what's the deal with these Red Cross people? Standing outside of stores around Christmas, trying to get all of my present money? I hate those dicks.

Honestly, the only thing people should be complaining about is the number of mirrors on the wall in the video.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Grumps (for those of you who don't know are two guys, sometimes 3) who do Lets Play videos on YouTube. And yes, before people come in here bitching "JONTRON WAS BEST GG SUX NOW", Danny is funnier.

#DealWithIt

They're auctioning off their doubles of games they've received on eBay and each auction comes with a "mystery game grumps merchandise". The lots of games are broken up into category (n64, snes, Genesis etc) and come with a couple games in each lot.

But the ebay auctions are already up there pretty high.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=gamegrumpsofficial&_ipg=100&rt=nc

Danny is def funnier than Arin, but Jon was funnier than Arin too. Sadly we never got to experience what would likely be the best combo of Jon and Danny. And the sad truth is without Jon, Barry is being painfully underutilized. A lot of the fun that was once there is missing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey