Hacking Game dumper by team FreeK

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
i heard that majortom was off to engineering school and he just wont have time for psv scene anymore. but maybe mixed with a splash of spicy drama.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by Scarlet, , Reason: Had a quote in my drafts, whoops! Sorry Voxel :p

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
what i don't like is that it seems these dumps won't be clean, which is fine for just playing games but really it would be nice if we could have a nice, as untouched as possible format.
and decrypting everything until it's dead isn't the cleanest way - but for the meantime... cool.
because yeah... we can just download pkgs from sony, just like we can build a 'cia' from nintendo - and use the license files that people upload and share to let the pkg install or whatever.
VITAngel. lol

anyway, i really didn't like the binding of isaac, seriously, i rarely play non-japanese games (for better or for worse, 99% of the games i am interested in just happen to be from japan)

and yeah, it was just weird, i played for a few hours and it was a bit difficult, and bit repetitive. maybe i just don't like those dungeon games.

Reactions: memomo

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i don't like is that it seems these dumps won't be clean, which is fine for just playing games but really it would be nice if we could have a nice, as untouched as possible format.
and decrypting everything until it's dead isn't the cleanest way - but for the meantime... cool.
because yeah... we can just download pkgs from sony, just like we can build a 'cia' from nintendo - and use the license files that people upload and share to let the pkg install or whatever.
VITAngel. lol

anyway, i really didn't like the binding of isaac, seriously, i rarely play non-japanese games (for better or for worse, 99% of the games i am interested in just happen to be from japan)

and yeah, it was just weird, i played for a few hours and it was a bit difficult, and bit repetitive. maybe i just don't like those dungeon games.
I thought that BoI was a pretty fun game. It was a fresh take on the roguelike genre and took quite a while to become tedious. Afterbirth dlc decryption when?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought that BoI was a pretty fun game. It was a fresh take on the roguelike genre and took quite a while to become tedious. Afterbirth dlc decryption when?
Afterbirth isn't on the Vita is it? I'm not sure what you want.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i think i played rebirth, on the 3ds. not too sure, but yeah, weird for me.
i read some stuff about people playing it for hundreds of hours. sure i can see how it is replayable, but, for me that = repetitive, at least for this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1