Hacking Game Copy Pro

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
no gundalf.... its software to backup your originals on your computer with any drive. which isnt possible since only some drives read wii disks. fake.

James B.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, they claim on the site that you DON'T need a modchip. Dummies
tongue.gif

gundalf

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Game Copy Pro includes information and hacking tools for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Gamecube, PSP, Nintendo DS, Playstation, PS One, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, and Game Boy/GameBoy Advanced!

Oh dear, you get only an book whith just some infos and where you can dowload IMGBurn.

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
James B. said:
Haha, they claim on the site that you DON'T need a modchip. Dummies
tongue.gif

there not the dummies, its the people who buy it who are the dummies.... there smart enough to lead people to believe that this will work, hence getting dumb people to purchase there software... sad thing is, alot of people fall for it...

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple explanation:

QUOTE said:
Our Game Copy Pro package will show you how to backup virtually any video game using writeable media. In addition, we'll show you how these games will be played on your game console.

Like HomebrewWare it's probably just a bunch of tutorials that are freely available elsewhere.

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What game consoles does your software support?
Game Copy Pro includes information and hacking tools for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Gamecube, PSP, Nintendo DS, Playstation, PS One, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, and Game Boy/GameBoy Advanced!

Good luck copying your GBA games.

UrkeytaY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I was curious, I torrented this release.

You install it, and it's nothing more than guides on how to back up games.

I only looked at the Wii section, but it does state that you need the LG drives to backup games.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason I posted this is because I was browsing through the sell/games section of my local area Craigslist page and this was one of the postings... MAN! These fools are taking away from my business!
frown.gif

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've seen crap like this advertised for years, ever since the playstation. I've seen a few say they can copy playstation games and play them back without the need to mod your playstation.

Total nonsense. Its almost as bad as idiots selling the homebrew channel and backuploader in a pack.

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Will I need to install a Mod Chip on my console to play my backup game?
Game Copy Pro now includes information on how to play all of your favorite games on you PC, no console, or mod chip needed!
YEAH Mario galaxy and metal gear solid 4 on my pc, this is got to be the best Christmas gift ever

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
The reason I posted this is because I was browsing through the sell/games section of my local area Craigslist page and this was one of the postings... MAN! These fools are taking away from my business!
frown.gif

if you are selling your services on CL for modding wii's then you are just as bad as the game copy pro people....

if you arnt selling your services for modding, then you really have nothing to worry about...

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valgreen said:
LightyKD said:
frown.gif

if you are selling your services on CL for modding wii's then you are just as bad as the game copy pro people....

if you arnt selling your services for modding, then you really have nothing to worry about...

Chill dude!!! I'm only being goofy! I'm not completely hating on these game copy dudes its just I find it funny that they are trying soo hard to look legit and yes I do sell my services but not on a regular base, I only do it when I'm strepped for cash like this week, if wasn't for the mod job I did yesterday I wouldn't have ANY food to eat till Thursday. Times are tough and If I can find a way to eat well I'm doing it
biggrin.gif

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
Valgreen said:
LightyKD said:
frown.gif

Chill dude!!! I'm only being goofy! I'm not completely hating on these game copy dudes its just I find it funny that they are trying soo hard to look legit and yes I do sell my services but not on a regular base, I only do it when I'm strepped for cash like this week, if wasn't for the mod job I did yesterday I wouldn't have ANY food to eat till Thursday. Times are tough and If I can find a way to eat well I'm doing it
biggrin.gif

ya dude i understand when times are tough and if theres a way you can get some cash, then all the better.. all im saying is that people can trash groups like game copy and wiibreware for trying to sell what they offer, but if said person is selling there modding services on sites such as craigslist then they are no different...

anyways ya i didnt mean for my msg to sound harsh, just was a long day at work...im chilling though, chilling with dr green thumb
smile.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valgreen said:
LightyKD said:
Valgreen said:
LightyKD said:
frown.gif

biggrin.gif

ya dude i understand when times are tough and if theres a way you can get some cash, then all the better.. all im saying is that people can trash groups like game copy and wiibreware for trying to sell what they offer, but if said person is selling there modding services on sites such as craigslist then they are no different...

anyways ya i didnt mean for my msg to sound harsh, just was a long day at work...im chilling though, chilling with dr green thumb
smile.gif

Dude, it's cool... Not I'm going back to playing Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom Agatha Jun is the greatest fighter evah!!! (I'm just saying that b/c she was my first anime crush
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head