Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Grab them before they go
grog.gif

QUOTE said:
Earlier this year you voted for your Greatest Games of all time - and now's your chance to own and play the entire Top 10!

Be one of the lucky few to nab one of our super limited retro console bundles, giving you an N64 or PSone console alongside the likes of Mario 64, Goldeneye 007, Zelda 64, and Final Fantasy VII or the amazing Metal Gear Solid!

http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=960...bundles-_-email

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oooo , might grab zelda tomorrow , if they have them in stock still. Been looking for a copy for a while now.

Ok , nevermind , out of stock. Was in stock then f5 , outta stock
frown.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I could do with a new PSX and the price ain't bad. Anyone know if the N64 games are boxed, they don't mention it. Do Game sell loose carts?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bit late now as most seem to be sold , but the games are boxed. Copy of Zelda came today (Came back in stock shortly after my first post). Box is a bit squished , but meh it's cardboard , not much you can do about it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can still get my mitts on older consoles for a bit of effort (I am normally doing someone a favour by getting rid of their old junk it seems) but it seems retro (oh how I hate saying that, it felt like it was only a few months back I saw my first glimpses of super mario 64 on gamesmaster one night) consoles are the thing to sell in this town. £20 is also nominally off an original xbox it seems.

That and between the PSP and various emulators it is not overly hard to get ahold of games.

Also damn it, now I remembered vagrant story.

Edit: and my monthly whoo phantasy star 4, let me play it all night appears again. Curse you all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Now you can zoom in and actually see your pee pee when you pee pee,.