ROM Hack Game botting with ntr ?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
theb ot does not force a shiny you would still need to wait it just does all the reaptive task for you so your not hunting for a shiny pokemon all day

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok let say im in wild grass and I force a shiny Poochyena no one would want it its IV'S will be lik 2/15/30/23/9 and the whole point of avoiding the actual cheats it to use the game system itself so they can be legitimate.
and its literally still the same as when you use a bot to do that.
even if it has the two 31's from friend safari, its still not any more interesting to people.

and to repeat myself, if you know what you're doing with a save editor, they're hacked, yet no one could possibly prove they're not legit.

and you're not getting shit done yourself so in the eyes of the lord, you're still a cheater. you go beyond what the game gives you to work with to save yourself time and trouble. and if you're already willing to do that, why not save yourself actual time and trouble by cheating like everyone else?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

theb ot does not force a shiny you would still need to wait it just does all the reaptive task for you so your not hunting for a shiny pokemon all day
yes, which is why its stupid to make this complicated nonsense when you could just use a cheat that forces shiny encounters.
and like 100 times faster too.

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if you have no idea what im talking about its like doing an automatic task in a 3ds game like this but instead of using ardunio and servo motors send inputs to 3ds with wifi etc

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and its literally still the same as when you use a bot to do that.
even if it has the two 31's from friend safari, its still not any more interesting to people.

and to repeat myself, if you know what you're doing with a save editor, they're hacked, yet no one could possibly prove they're not legit.

yes, which is why its stupid to make this complicated nonsense when you could just use a cheat that forces shiny encounters.
and like 100 times faster too.
But what's the fun in that :moogle:

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if you have no idea what im talking about its like doing an automatic task in a 3ds game like this but instead of using ardunio and servo motors send inputs to 3ds with wifi etc

i know, ive seen these in the past and they're just as much cheaters as people who use cheatcodes.
they devalue every shiny thats caught by someone who invested their actual time pressing buttons and watching the screen themselves, just as much as any other cheater does.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
But what's the fun in that :moogle:
not fun and its also a pain in the ass to gen one thats pefrect that no one can tell is hacked you have to check every thing to make sure its legit you can't just make it in like 10 secs and im sick of cheating it ruins the game i got sick of doing it

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not fun and its also a pain in the ass to gen one thats pefrect that no one can tell is hacked you have to check every thing to make sure its legit you can't just make it in like 10 secs and im sick of cheating it ruins the game i got sick of doing it
Bro it takes me like 30 sec to bust one out lol

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
still watching the game play itself is cool which is why i like it

also is it possble to emulate the toutch screen as an input

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes... and no.

It's possible but if the game is not designed to use the N3DS HID, you'll have to "start" the irrst services, and map it to the target process.
Then you should be able to use the n3DS HID.

It's a thought, didn't test this, but it should work.

But the remapping is possible, I did a test with Zelda and it worked (L --> A).
Sounds amazing, but writing a plug-in for this is beyond my knowledge.
thanks for the info though, I hope someone more knowledgeable than me will be interesting in writing something like this, because this would be amazing for Kid Icarus Uprising :)

Last edited by Azel,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
its a good idea cause you can use it for lots of different things not just botting like using controllers remaping buttons rapid fire aim bot you could also use raipd fire on smash to make it so you just hold down the button the repeate a move over and over again

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
with a game like mario bros if you recored you inputs of beating the game and play it at the correct time it would play the entire game and beat it

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hacksn5s4 said:
so that code you posted how do I test it out

You can use this code within a ntr plugin source code.

Download the template from cell9 github, update the libntr then paste this code and edit it to perform your goal.

Of course, some knowledge of C programming is needed.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Download the template from cell9 github, update the libntr then paste this code and edit it to perform your goal.

will this work on any game and have you tested if that code works yourself

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

do you build it into a cheta plugin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: