Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wowwies that's awesome! But 3 games is kinda sucky considering they have a back catalogue of 60+ games... and Zelda which is by far one of the best isn't even on there! =(

Still pretty cool though I guess, hopefully it'll get dumped! ^^

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jumpman exactly! They did promise that, and aside from the chincy stuff that has popped up so far it's been nothing but a slap in the face. I've got over 40 things regged there so far into that profile and what I mentioned so far is the best of what I've received.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, the US did get something similar to this. If you registered 4 codes, they sent you a Zelda Collector's Edition disc that had four Zelda games on it.

I remember getting that.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the US did get something similar to this. If you registered 4 codes, they sent you a Zelda Collector's Edition disc that had four Zelda games on it.

I remember getting that.
Actually it was only registering 2 codes from 2 of 4 games. I used Mario & Luigi with... huh. I can't remember the other game I used!
laugh.gif

But yeah, the disc was really nice to get. I missed out on the Master Quest disc so it was nice to get OoT on GCN some way or another.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Only available from the Japanese version of Nintendos Star Catalogue as far as I can see. Wonder what the chances are of it getting dumped?pretty high if I have enough points in either of my club nintendo accounts.
happy.gif

plus, if I can get enough people to PM me the codes from the code sheets enclosed with the japanese nintendo games (gamecube, gameboy advance or nintendo ds), I'll put together a contest and give away some of the goodies that I receive
biggrin.gif

send me your codes people!
biggrin.gif
just sent 3 codes to you

hope it helps...

does Nintendo ship things from their japanese star catalogue worldwide?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have quite a few Japanese Nintendo codes. Ouendan, Made In Wario, Donkey Konga, Famicom Wars DS, Band Bros. The european ones sucks... big time. BUT, one day, someone on a different forum noticed that Nintendo stocked something and with my 5000 star points..... I got.... a Mario limited edition Gamecube controller. It's a pity I don't buy brand new Nintendo games often to get star points. I had to get the 5000 but telling my cousin whose parents spoil him that those thing that say star catalogue are junk... and then I rummage his trash bin for them. YOU HEAR THIS NINTENDO? YOU BETTER DO STARS CATALOGUE PROPERLY WHEN THE WII COMES OUT.

Jools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Het guys, I am just FIVE CODES away from getting the Game & Watch collection. JUST FIVE CODES!!!!! If people send me five codes, I will get the game, and I will dump it and send to the donators the second I get it. I live in Japan too, so there's no problems
happy.gif

-Jools

D

Deleted User

hell yeah, i totally forgot about this one ... i also do have some mario club codes that will hardly be of any use to me, but since i bet you can't buy one game ten times and get the points for each copy i'll list the games i have and you tell me what you need.
happy.gif

Daigasso! Band-Brothers
Daigasso! Band-Brothers - Request Selection
Sword of Mana
Mr. Driller
Polarium
Pokemon Dash (!!)
rofl2.gif

klinsek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't imagine this *not* getting dumped.

Anyone have some insight on what games will be included ?

It would rock if "collection" actually mean t *all* the G&W.
smile.gif

Remy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMG...i love Game and Watch!!!

I was started off on the GB/GBC collections of them..but damn they were fun!
I really hope this comes out for the states..

Off topic kinda:
Remember the Nintendo e-Reader for the GBA? Did Nintendo ever make Game and Watch cards for that? (other than the one included)

jaxter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I a way, this sucks a bit - I really wanted a collection of all 15 multiscreen G&W titles, but this release probably means it's never gonna happen.

OIL PANIC
DONKEY KONG
MICKEY & DONALD
GREENHOUSE
DONKEY KONG JR
MARIO BROS
RAINSHOWER
LIFEBOAT
PINBALL
BLACK JACK
SQUISH
BOMBSWEEPER
SAFEBUSTER
GOLDCLIFF
ZELDA

Good times.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They intended to do a full line of the G&W games, but as bullet up there says, just that promo freebie with the e-reader was the only one that hit the streets sadly.

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
They intended to do a full line of the G&W games, but as bullet up there says, just that promo freebie with the e-reader was the only one that hit the streets sadly.

Yeah, I wished that Nintendo released those G&W games (I have seen screenshots of the cards for other games, such as Modern Fire and Classic Fire.....)

Well, my e-reader served no purpose since the last classic NES series was released.

Anyway, has anyone dumped Game and Watch DS yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage