Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I have this exact same tablet. I had to root it with some weird Chinese root method. I believe it was Kingroot (not Kingo). The only problem is that TouchWiz has some security measures in place to try to mitigate rooting attempts, because they are malicious exploits after all. So you'll have to take some extra measures to get it to work. I don't remember them off the top of my head, but I do believe that I never had to mess with ODIN, so there shouldn't be any need for a PC. It should also be noted that root privileges for apps don't survive randomly at reboot for whatever reason. All you have to do is reboot again, and then they should return.

Last edited by Joom,

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, the first time I tried Rooting it I used ODIN that didn't work so I tried updating my tablet and that didn't work so I ended up using Samsung Smart Switch.... so yea my attempts for Rooting haven't ended well lately

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this exact same tablet. I had to root it with some weird Chinese root method. I believe it was Kingroot (not Kingo). The only problem is that TouchWiz has some security measures in place to try to mitigate rooting attempts, because they are malicious exploits after all. So you'll have to take some extra measures to get it to work. I don't remember them off the top of my head, but I do believe that I never had to mess with ODIN, so there shouldn't be any need for a PC. It should also be noted that root privileges for apps don't survive randomly at reboot for whatever reason. All you have to do is reboot again, and then they should return.
So i used king root and it says it's not rootable :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol