Glacius0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just received my g6 lite and www.handheldsources.com seems to be down for me! Every website is linking to that site for the software! Obviously I can't wait to try out the damn thing but I want to use up to date software to prevent any problems..besides, the firmware seems to be more up to date than what's on the cd so I reckon using an old loader with new firmware is just asking for trouble, right? Could someone maybe upload the latest version to www.rapidshare.de for instance?

Thanks guys

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes the site does appear to be down at the moment.

You're getting your terminology confused. The 'loader' is the firmware, i.e. the loader is the software you flash to the G6 and which shows the menu which allows you to pick games. The software on the PC is the U-Disk Manager. You would be better off using the latest U-Disk Manager, but if you're itching to test the thing, you'll probably be ok with whatever version U-Disk Manager came with the G6 CD.

When the site comes back up, you can download the latest U-Disk Manager. In order to take advantage of the fixes in the latest version, you need to rewrite your roms to the G6.

wolfear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ohmy.gif

sirdaver

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the link...man, that was ridiculous. One site goes down and suddenly there's no way to download it. I was quite annoyed by that. Not anymore, so, thanks again ^^

It was only down for a few hours - not that big a deal. Perhaps you should have downloaded the software while waiting for your G6L to arrive?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm