www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
G6DS & M3DS Real loader v2.9 released
Out now
Handsource_G6DS-R.jpg
Handsource_M3DS-R.jpg
The M3 and G6 Team have released loader version 2.9 for their respective slot-1 "Real" carts. You'll find a Babelfish'd change-log and local download below.
Change-log said:
1. Resolved "1877 - the letter box ()" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
2. Resolved "1907 - Beizi dolls (Germany)," the problem can not be soft reset, can now use the soft reset normal game;
3. Resolved "1915 horse life ()" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
4. Multimedia expansion of DSM decoder engine efficiency increased by 30%, to resolve some audio-visual magic box in a complex screen video playback or fast moving images produced Huaping and stalled;
5. Automatic Chinese name to show support for the control of DS games ROM 1915.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

Thanks to Catflap26 for the news.

joebloe738

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its moonshell

you can get a DSM converter on handheld sources.

I am curious how much they improved on the quality though.

will check later.

By the way I am sure there are working on other things also. They just haven't finished yet. But they have these done so they just released them. Personally I am really glad they are still working on the quality of the movie converter.

Kie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sure Moonlight and Moonshell are different.

Anyway, horray new and redundant update. I'd rather a DS link-play issue resolved (such as the one in Mario Party DS...can't even find other nearby ones for a popular multi-player game) but maybe they're saving that gem for 3.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs