After several months of waiting, users waiting for a 10.3.x jailbreak on their newer devices finally have a jailbreak to use. Developer Stickatron, with help from other iOS hacking devs, such as tihmstar and Saurik, has released a jailbreak, dubbed 'g0blin'
This jailbreak will work on most 64-bit devices on iOS versions 10.3 to 10.3.3. If you have an iPhone 7 or a 2nd Gen iPad Pro, this will not work for you. The jailbreak is semi-untethered, meaning you'll have to resign it every 7 days, as with most modern jailbreaks, anf you'll have to sideload it using Cydia Impactor.
The jailbreak uses the v0rtex exploit, found by s1guza, who brought us the Phoenix 9.3.5 jailbreak. The exploit was also used in the 32-bit 10.3.x jailbreak, h3lix.
- Download the g0blin .ipa from Stickatron's website
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Plug your iDevice into your computer
- Open Cydia Impactor
- Drag and drop the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and Password
- Open the app on your phone and follow the on-screen instructions
Last edited by Lia,