NULL

FYI about website

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Jdrbrn, Nov 11, 2010.

1. MatrixMaster3

MatrixMaster3 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2008
    United States
    Virginia, USA
    I might be wrong, but I think I saw that they deleted that subforum the day before they closed the forums for "updates." I might have just skimmed over it by accident, though.

2. s3phir0th115

s3phir0th115 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 31, 2008
    United States
    That's rather difficult to have now when they go from being on top of new releases regularly, to being beaten by the R4.

I feel foolish to have even purchased my cart. Had I spent LESS money and bought an R4, I would have expedient firmware updates and be able to play Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Golden Sun Dark Dawn.

What do I do now for those games? Simple, I either don't play them, or I use an emulator.

I'm seriously considering buying an R4, since that way I can actually play everything.

3. glitchcannon

glitchcannon Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    This

4. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Former Staff
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Yeah, that is kinda sad, actually. But hey, TC had a good run. I'd say for a good couple of years, they were probably the most reliable, as far as getting fixes up asap. That being said -- with the acecard 2i being so dang cheap -- TC has kind of become marginalized at best. If it wasn't for being tapped out because of the holidays, I'd throw my $15 down for the acecard right now. I've got enough things to keep me busy, so I can wait until either TC wakes from the dead or after the holidays. But yeah, it's sad to see such a solid team fall off their horse & buggy.