Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everyone,

Before you start yelling at me that I'm advertising or something, read the whole post please!

First of all I'll thell you a little more about fuzzy kittens: it's a site that is getting bigger and bigger! Their goal is to become a famous community where people can watch movies, play games, visit each others profiles et cetera. The best part is that you get points for watching those movies. The movies are between half a minute and 5 minutes. Every movie is worth 2 points. This site is invite-only so you'll need an invite! If you want one, mail me: [email protected]

Of course there's also something for me for every person I make a member: 2 points per member and after 20 people became a member using my invitation I'll get 4 points per movie I watch (otherwise I wouldn't be advertising here
gbasp.gif
). After I've reached my goal of 20 people I'll give other members of gbatemp the opportunity to reach the 20-members goal!

This really isn't a scam! There are tons of videos around proving that people actually got there product! just search for it on youtube! For just 200 points you'll be able to get yourself a PSP, all sorts of games are 100 points and a macbook pro 13.3 inch is just 1500 points.

Become a member and experience this great site!

Link: fuzzy kittens!

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. You don't want to site like that. First off, it changes into fuzzy kittens, and we don't want shit trolls like you to mess up the forums. Just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NO111ONE @ NO111ONE: Oh my god drug dealers inbound, panic