Future Playstation Network titles

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by bladepwnedyou, Apr 23, 2010.

Apr 23, 2010
  1. bladepwnedyou
    OP

Member bladepwnedyou GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I thought i'd create a fun thread to see what Ps1 titles you guys would like to have available that arn't available currently for the Playstation Network.

I'm pumped to be waiting for FF9 or i'd love to see them get either Chrono Trigger or Chrono Cross to the PSN mainly because i've never tried Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger is amazing alone, just on the Ds isn't exactly good enough.

Or if you guys would like specific Ps2 titles to be added on the PSN add your thoughts!

2. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    well i doubt chrono trigger will make it to PSN since it was originally a SNES game that got ported to PS1 but i would like to see both Lunar games,Parasite Eve & Legend of Legaia

3. bladepwnedyou
    OP

Member bladepwnedyou GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm sure Chrono Trigger could make it to PSN because by rights it's owned by Square-Enix, which is why it hasn't been released as a virtual console title i think.

4. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Maybe but it was just out on DS a year ago and sold like crap, and they're weird enough to think it's not worth the effort.

FF9 is the only one I'm really holding out for, only PSX FF I thought was great (7 mediocre and 8 crap.) I'd love to see though it won't happen those SDF Macross VX games or whatever they were called. Also I remember Vampire Hunter D being a little stiff but not sucking by any means.