Funniest TV show

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whose Line is it Anyway? Been watching that for weeks now.

Best clip ever:
[youtube]RUWuNWZ2clA[/youtube]
Watch 0:31 to 5:00

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicCreations.org said:
Parks and Recreation is awesome. Basically the only show I look forward to now, other than the new episodes of DBZKai >_>

yeah, i think parks and rec is one of the funniest shows on tv right now. my favorite day of the week is thursday now because parks and rec haha (which also starts back up tomorrow
biggrin.gif
)

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
a tie between Tom Goes To The Mayor, Xavier Renegade Angel, Kids In The Hall, The State, Strangers With Candy, Upright Citizens Brigade, Mistery Science Theater 3000, Ren & Stimpy, and lots of other shit
These + Stella, Sifl & Ollie, Jackass, South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia, Tosh.0, and 30 Rock (just getting into this one, but the writing is phenomenal from what I've seen).

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Futurama, Jackass, FRIENDS, How I Met Your Mother, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, The Office, and Phineas and Ferb (basically satire for kids).

Recently, I liked Mr. Sunshine, although I am a sucker for shows with Matthew Perry in it.
tongue.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure about a difinitive 'funniest' show as it all depends on my mood. But here's a top ten of shows I find amusing.

- South Park
- Robot Chicken
- Family Guy/American Dad
- Futurama
- 8 Simple Rules
- Big Bang Theory
- Brainiac
- Bottom
- Friends
- Fairly Odd Parents

Mondegreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FAST6191 said:
All time- tie between blackadder and red dwarf with black books and maybe green wing coming up the outside.

Yes!! Finally someone knows what's funny. Rowan Atkinson is an absolute genius. As for me, though, pretty much Black Adder, Red Dwarf and The Young Ones. I also like Seinfeld.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hard to pick just one, so in no particular order -

-The IT Crowd
-Seinfeld
-Parks and Rec
-30 Rock
-Freakazoid
-The Tick
-Everybody Loves Raymond
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Of current shows, Parks and Rec is the funniest thing on right now by far.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Canonbeat234 said:
Tom Goes for Mayor, King of the Hill, American Dad, The Office, Seinfield, Married with Children (Classic), Bob's Burger and a few others.
As far as FUNNIEST TV Show...I'll have to say Tom Goes for Mayor between The Office.
King of the Hill has the driest humour of any comedy show to ever be created, it was an amusing show but not that funny compared to other shows.

For me Big Bang Theory takes the cake, it has me bursting with laughter most of the time.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Tom Goes for Mayor, King of the Hill, American Dad, The Office, Seinfield, Married with Children (Classic), Bob's Burger and a few others.
As far as FUNNIEST TV Show...I'll have to say Tom Goes for Mayor between The Office.
King of the Hill has the driest humour of any comedy show to ever be created, it was an amusing show but not that funny compared to other shows.

For me Big Bang Theory takes the cake, it has me bursting with laughter most of the time.

honestly, i disagree. ever watch dr katz or home movies? that is much, much more dry. i could argue that "Stella" (at least the stella shorts) were pretty dry too.

king of the hill was hilarious to me, but i also live where people act exactly like the characters (and im not even in texas).

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love a lot of these shows, but curb your enthusiasm is the most hilarious to me.

It's just a really hilarious show.

My second-fave currently running is probably parks and rec.

My fave animated is probably king of the hill.

I absolutely love the P.J.s too, not only because it's hilarious, but because it really makes you appreciate each episode when you discover they took TWO MONTHS each just to do all of the clay animation. I'm a huge fan of clay and will vinton, too, and that was his last project.

My favorite other funny older shows are blackadder, the original british hitchhiker's guide, Duckman, and The critic. I like earthworm jim, animaniacs, freakazoid and tick as far as "kiddier" stuff goes.

I think americanized funi shinchan is the funniest anime I've seen, or at least the only one I've ever actually laughed out loud at. If I knew more about japanese culture that recognition would probably go to gintama though.

unseen4ce

Trophies
XP
Country
They don't make 'em like Blackadder anymore. That show is great, definetly up there for me. Otherwise I only really like animated shows, like Family Guy Southpark, Ugly Americans etc.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't exactly watch sitcoms per se, so I'm not too well versed with shows that actually aim to be funny (except The Big Bang Theory, that is awesome). That being said, out of the shows I watch the funniest are probably
House MD
Chuck
Leverage

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Also have to mention a Japanese show which is maybe the best show overall (funny and generally entertaining) I've ever seen, which is ???????? - Suiyou Dou Deshou? - which means "How do you like Wednesday?" It ran for about 5 years back in the late 90's, and every few years they have a reunion series.

You can read about it here, but unless you speak Japanese really well, even if you find it and watch you won't understand how funny it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up