Hacking FundRaising Payment Problem

Syphurith

Beginner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Sorry i canceled once. Excuse for my poor English.
I'm from China, and I'm having trouble when i tried to send money to Skrill.
It only accepts EUR transfer.

1. I can not transfer money via my e-bank just because it only accepts EUR, and the e-bank doesn't support such transfering. This is a bit terrible for me to experience. But i've gone for the bank.
2.My bank told me that they thought they can do that but they didn't know how to do NOW. Because i can not find any clue that how long Skrill can wait for me, I canceled the money sending minutes ago.

Is there any other ways to contribute? If possible please add a Alipay(支付宝). I'll be very happy to see that.:P

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's very sad that you can't donate because the bank doesn't know how to (that isn't exactly what I call great service, there) but please, post that in the Fundraising topic. Imagine if everyone who had problems opened up a serperate topic. The board would be flooded :P

Syphurith

Beginner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
It's very sad that you can't donate because the bank doesn't know how to (that isn't exactly what I call great service, there) but please, post that in the Fundraising topic. Imagine if everyone who had problems opened up a serperate topic. The board would be flooded :P
Many thanks. I've prepared for this thread's closing. I'm send an email to the address scrapped from the Fundraiser page on 3dbrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back