Full screen

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I'm on android using a Asus rog phone 6 using aethersx 2
Where do you come from with this Aethersx 2 thing...our texture packs are created exclusively for PCSX2...their work is not provided in other emulators. And we also don't have to know how these "other" emulators work. Ask developer of that emulator or people who use it. Leave us alone. I've already been fed up with such questions on my YouTube channel. Now here people began to torment with such questions. Can't you fucking read? The group is called PCSX2 HD texture pack group!!!

C0meg3ts0me

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't asking for support, was just curious about textures working in a full screen stretch mode, and it works, and I use pcsx2 too, and I like seeing how things work on android, it's truly amazing that phones and tablets are emulating PS2 games
Post automatically merged:

What's your YouTube channel called?

Last edited by C0meg3ts0me,

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I wasn't asking for support, was just curious about textures working in a full screen stretch mode, and it works, and I use pcsx2 too, and I like seeing how things work on android, it's truly amazing that phones and tablets are emulating PS2 games

What's your YouTube channel called?
Are you sure you can read? Or do you have problems with mindfulness? Maybe you're a fan of watching Tik Toks? I've heard that Tik Tok fans have problems with mindfulness...Isn't it so hard to see a link to my YouTube channel under each of my messages?

C0meg3ts0me

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you so mad ? It's not like I tagged you or ask anything from you , yet you feel the need to be insulting, go have a nice day, arguing on the Internet is not my thing,

ReveriePass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do you come from with this Aethersx 2 thing...our texture packs are created exclusively for PCSX2...their work is not provided in other emulators. And we also don't have to know how these "other" emulators work. Ask developer of that emulator or people who use it. Leave us alone. I've already been fed up with such questions on my YouTube channel. Now here people began to torment with such questions. Can't you fucking read? The group is called PCSX2 HD texture pack group!!!
Relax, dude. You’re an embarrassment to the community.

Reactions: paynexkiller

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Relax, dude. You’re an embarrassment to the community.
Anyone who comes to wrong place with stupid questions should be embarrassed. These questions would not be stupid if they were asked to people related to this question.

This community is not related to emulator for android. And it is not related to help in settings. This is a forum for textures, so what's the point of littering it with such questions? Do you want more of that kind of questions and texture packs to get lost among them?

Reactions: Zyute

C0meg3ts0me

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So much shit is coming out your mouth, your ass is jealous, I mean really what did you succeed in any of your comments , your interactions and comments only show what type of person you are. Ignoramous

I mention a different app other then pcsx2 and you got angry and I didn't ask you for your support yet you felt obligated to comment and waste time, you don't have nothing better to do ?go to YouTube post content for your 171 subscribers

Curse_Arms

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So much shit is coming out your mouth, your ass is jealous, I mean really what did you succeed in any of your comments , your interactions and comments only show what type of person you are. Ignoramous

I mention a different app other then pcsx2 and you got angry and I didn't ask you for your support yet you felt obligated to comment and waste time, you don't have nothing better to do , to YouTube post content for your 171 subscribers

Both of you have a point but for me, all in all, CCKrizalid has a point. this is all about pcsx2 emulator. If you're asking about HD Textures will work on aethersx 2 for android, I guess this is not the proper place. Do not force the modders that HD textures will work on android emulator coz it's not what supposed to be in this group. Even now the pcsx2 has a problem with HD textures implementation what more about in aethersx 2 which is discontinue I believe.

C0meg3ts0me

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Both of you have a point but for me, all in all, CCKrizalid has a point. this is all about pcsx2 emulator. If you're asking about HD Textures will work on aethersx 2 for android, I guess this is not the proper place. Do not force the modders that HD textures will work on android emulator coz it's not what supposed to be in this group. Even now the pcsx2 has a problem with HD textures implementation what more about in aethersx 2 which is discontinue I believe.
I didn't ask for help, and there is continuous patch for it called nethersx2

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I didn't ask for help
So if you didn't ask for help, then why the hell did you even ask that stupid question?
What should I be jealous of if all you've achieved is angering me with your stupid question and a new garbage thread on that group. It would be better for you to bring benefits and make some kind of texture pack. I would have reacted adequately by thanking you for the work you did, and if the game you made a texture pack for interested me, I would even download your pack and play the game using it. If your work was very good, then maybe I would be jealous. But not in terms of something bad, but in terms of warming up sports interest, maybe i could return to upscale. And so you stupidly decided to ask some nonsense in a place that has nothing to do with what you are asking. Look for the damn android emulator forum and write there your questions. There's nothing to write about it here!
I mention a different app other then pcsx2 and you got angry and I didn't ask you for your support yet you felt obligated to comment and waste time, you don't have nothing better to do ?go to YouTube post content for your 171 subscribers
That's exactly what you mentioned, ANOTHER application NOT RELATED to this forum. Then why the hell shouldn't I be mad about it? And I'm surprised that I'm the only one who got angry. Or I'm not the only one, but it seems that I was the only one who had the courage to write you my point of view in terms of the fact that you shouldn't write HERE about other things other than the PCSX2 emulator and the related function of adding upscale textures.

You didn't ask for my support, but you came to the forum where I've been on longer than you have, and managed to earn a certain reputation here. You decided to litter the forum with an unnecessary thread that doesn't even relate to the topic of the forum. You decided to ask your stupid question in the wrong place. It's your fault that I'm mad at you. I would have apologized to you a few posts ago, but why would I do that if you didn't say what I want you to say? All I just want to hear, is a few words from you. I won't do it again. And instead of them, you order me to do something for my subscribers, instead of preventing you from posting garbage on the forum and opening new useless threads. Have I explained it clearly now?

paynexkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't Russia have some other serious problems right now? Are you seriously on this forum complaining and making random words bold instead? Get a life.

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Doesn't Russia have some other serious problems right now? Are you seriously on this forum complaining and making random words bold instead? Get a life.
Any country has problems. But they don't always concern ordinary civilians. I have a life. And it doesn't concern you. So don't even think about getting into it. Otherwise I'll start getting into yours. And please, don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you what to do...ok?

C0meg3ts0me

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blah blah you sound like a Karen, and I didn't read none of that , you basically wrote me a book for no reason have fun to keep replying when you're in the wrong , I wonder how many new members who just discovered textures you ran off, and I didn't mean you were jealous of me, I meant your asshole is jealous from how much shit comes out your mouth instead of your ass...why am I explaining an insult to you ?

Reactions: paynexkiller

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Blah blah you sound like a Karen, and I didn't read none of that , you basically wrote me a book for no reason have fun to keep replying when you're in the wrong , I wonder how many new members who just discovered textures you ran off, and I didn't mean you were jealous of me, I meant your asshole is jealous from how much shit comes out your mouth instead of your ass...why am I explaining an insult to you ?
Now that I've calmed down a little, I want to clarify my point of view. And i hope you are smart enough not to miss what I wrote. After all, I am writing initially not with the goal of insulting or offending you, but with the goal of pointing out to you the mistake that you made and so that you try not to make it again. After all, it cannot be corrected.

You see, you can't delete a thread on this forum. Because there are several threads on it that have been asked to be deleted, but for some reason no one has done anything about it. So you can't delete them. That's why I asked you not to do what you did anymore. After all, this isn't a social networking site where you can go in and write whatever you want. As for your original question, you could go to some Discord channel on the topic of emulators and they would help you there. You don't have to register on the first forum you come across and ask off-topic questions. I was angry because if, say, I start to open discussion threads off-topic (which in fact will be trash) threads with texture packs that are on the topic of the forum can get lost among the trash and not get the attention of the players.

As for your comments about shit coming out of my mouth, apparently you thought I was trying to insult you or demean your dignity. Well, let's just say it was stupid to write that for two reasons. One, because I'm not talking to you with my mouth, I'm corresponding with you. And the second is that I didn't call you stupid to insult you, I didn't meant you're kind of retarded or dumb as a cunt. In Russian, the word stupid means that you lack certain knowledge. And if you don't have it, you should get it. We even have diminutive variants of the word. They sound like the word Silly. So I hope now you understand what I was trying to say. And you won't make the same mistakes from now on. After all, you could ask someone on the forum in private messages than start a whole thread. You could even ask me in private messages, I wouldn't mind helping you or directing you to someone who could help you.

That's all I'm trying to get to you. I hope this time you understand it the way I wanted you to understand it. Not the other way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: