fuedel era???

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by DarkShinigami, Jan 8, 2011.

1. DarkShinigami
    OP

DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    so i played an old game called onimusha and had a heated debate with a sibiling weather or not the game had an issue with the time and wanna hear from you people in the game exists a gun but to my high school recollection the fuedel era had no guns and the game was supposed to take place during the fuedel era i wanna hear when you people think the cause of the era change from fuedel era

2. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    I'm sure that there was some sort of primitive version around, even if it wasn't mainstream.

Also, I've played Onimusha. There are a lot of other, more questionable things happening (like the use of magic and demons and whatnot).

3. DarkShinigami
    OP

DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    i know those but my sibiling claims the fudel era ended when guns were made. i know some of the questionable stuff in the game im glad i played it though. i found my self attacking my big pile of unfinished games i am only 10%complete after 1 month

4. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice