Homebrew FTBRONY Can't connect to 3DS

JackMacWindows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does your 3ds and computer are on the same network? if you separate these routers its impossible.
Yes, they are both on the same network (the valid connection is Connection 3, maybe it is using 1 or 2?)
Also, I have FTBRONY open now, and it said the same error when I was not even connecting.
Homebrew Launcher shows 3 bars too.

Last edited by JackMacWindows,

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, they are both on the same network (the valid connection is Connection 3, maybe it is using 1 or 2?)
Also, I have FTBRONY open now, and it said the same error when I was not even connecting.
Stop trying to connect the FTP client and work out why you can't ping it. There's no point even attempting to connect to FTBrony until you can at least ping it.

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello,
I was trying to put some new files on my New 3DS, so I used FTBRONY. (I don't have my microSD card reader ATM) When I try to connect, I get from FTBRONY a lot of these:
poll: 155 network interface is not configured, and
accept 22 invalid argument. Why is it doing this? I also cannot connect to the 3DS (of course).

I had this problem a week ago, Turns out my WiFi wasn't connecting (Have no idea why) and i had the same problem today. Try resetting your WiFi

JackMacWindows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I talked with the system administrator of the network I am on (it is not a home network), and it actually only worked when I showed him. Broke right when he left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.