Hacking from ak2i to ezflash V

obaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I`m missing real time save feature on ak2i. AFAIK ezflash has it, and it also has good support of 3in1. but I know nothing about
ezflash, and looks like it compatibility are worse that ak2i.
any suggestion ?

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the EZV has RTS, but it's flaky at best. RTS isn't really any better on my SCDS2, though, so if that's the most important feature to you I wouldn't look there either. I don't have any idea how it is on any of the other carts that offer it.

Since the EZ Flash team makes both the EZV and the 3-in-1, the EZV's support for the 3-in-1 is pretty obviously top notch.

I don't know why people seem to think the EZV has low compatibility, that's just not true. I'm not saying there aren't some problem games, because there are, but I can only think of one broken game on the 3.X kernels that I give a crap about (Puzzle Quest 2) and it works on the 2.X kernels.

Out of the SCDS2 and the EZV, the EZV is my preferred cart to use. Mostly I only use my SCDS2 for the things that take advantage of it's CPU. Beyond the cheat maker (which I rarely use) on the SCDS2 there really isn't any other reason for me to use it over the EZV... And I dislike the SCDS2 interface, and while BAG Plug and iMenu are great, they still don't fix the things that keep me using my EZV.

obaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at the end - there is no flashcard with proper RTS support. so, no advantages over a2ki, no point to switch.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not. As much as I like the EZV's interface and features, there's no compelling reason to switch from the cart you have, IMO. If I were an AceKard owner and looking to upgrade it'd be to the SCDS2 for the CPU (not the RTS) or the iEvo for DSi support... Something a little more exciting/unique than game guides and flaky RTS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: