SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
I know many people who will, personally i will not be. I could never really get into that show.....The new season of Dexter on the other hand
tongue.gif

spik3m1nod4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right hurrrr. this may be the last season though
unsure.gif

SinHarvest24 said:
I know many people who will, personally i will not be. I could never really get into that show.....The new season of Dexter on the other hand
tongue.gif

I loved the first 2 seasons of Dexter, after Doakes it very gradually went downhill. from what I understand, up until this season the show has been very tightly based on the novels. new season won't be based on any of the novels, I'll probably just end up watching the whole season in one sitting in the winter

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SinHarvest24 said:
tongue.gif

This.

To be fair, I've never actually watched the show. One of my friends, a huge X-Files nerd, had pretty bad impressions of the show, and that has kind of turned me off to it. I know that's probably unfair; maybe I'll catch the first season when the dvd set is cheaper.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Gahars said:
SinHarvest24 said:
tongue.gif

This.

To be fair, I've never actually watched the show. One of my friends, a huge X-Files nerd, had pretty bad impressions of the show, and that has kind of turned me off to it. I know that's probably unfair; maybe I'll catch the first season when the dvd set is cheaper.
DVD set for the first season is going for $15 right now. That's pretty darn cheap.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
Gahars said:
SinHarvest24 said:
tongue.gif

This.

DVD set for the first season is going for $15 right now. That's pretty darn cheap.

To paraphrase one of the many memes revolving around Inception: We need to go cheaper!

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i like this show very much, rarely bad intrigues.. but end of latest 3rd season was somewhat of a mindfuck.. still, lookin forward for moar eagerly
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44